Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Little Quarters

with 2 comments

{LITTLE:QUARTERS}

SARAH POOK

by Urban Provide

 
'Kingdom of Pride'

Skull and Bones
As I sifted through submissions both on instagramthefancy, and the website I stumbled upon Sarah Pook. Her Piece “Skull and Bones” shown above is what I fell in love with. I am so happy that she shared all of her pieces, and am more pleased to announce her winner of “I don’t know what” week.Sarah’s art pieces are a magnificent blend of pen, pencil, and digital media. I noticed myself the blend and loved the incorporation of a vintage grain on some images.

“By a Dreamer for Dreamers”


In her words, her inspiration for these pieces involve coastal breezes a relaxing Sunday and taking time to eat with friends. The slow relaxed feel gives time to put into work and in my opinion are great places to start your artistic ventures.
Check out the link below and learn some more about Sarah and her amazing work.




INSTAGRAM: Little Quarters



Thanks for submitting Sarah!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    rad a f

  2. river said...

    Love the sketches dont get me wrong but there should be more stories on photography!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out Urban Provide, and participating in the community.
Please keep your comments polite and constructive.